WD12 diving flashlight adopts the latest CREE XM-L2 (U4) LED in the United States, with a maximum brightness of 1050 lumens. The push-type switch design makes it easier to operate underwater. It uses 1 18650 rechargeable lithium battery for up to 2 hours. Not only the brightness is constant, but also the design of high-efficiency constant current regulator circuit, overheat protection design, to prevent the temperature of the outer casing from being too high, thus prolonging the life of the flashlight. The lens uses 5mm ultra-thick scratch-resistant tempered glass, and the diving depth can reach 100 meters.
· Deep sea professional diving flashlight, small and portable, can dive to 200 meters
· High quality raw materials, overheat protection
· Military-grade aviation aluminum SL-6061-T6, surface military standard three-stage hard anodizing anti-wear treatment, wear-resistant and durable
· Imported CREE XM-L2 (U4) lamp beads, highlighting 1050 lumens, LED life can reach 50,000 hours
· Aluminium smooth reflector with professional optical analysis design, the maximum light intensity is 7600 candelas, and the longest range is up to 170 meters
· High efficiency constant current circuit, reverse polarity protection and over temperature protection
· Multiple waterproof ring design, underwater 100 meters lighting security
· Middle push switch, freely shift under water
· Double-sided glass coating, good pressure resistance
· Three colors, you can choose according to your preferences
Output：High 1050Lumens / 2h
Low 360Lumens / 5h
Waterproof：IPX-68(under water 100m)
Dimension：29mm(head dia.) * 24mm(tube dia.) * 134mm(length)
Net weight：103g (excluding battery)
Underwater weight：80g (including battery)
How to maintain it?
After diving, you should rinse the flashlight with clean water to avoid accumulation of salt in the sediment or seawater, which may cause the malfunction of flashlight switch or make an effect to the flashlight using.