The MR18 is a super bright, lightweight and compact everyday-carry portable LED flashlight .
Adopting a Cree XML2-U4 LED, max output of 800 lumen, the beam of MR18 can reach 170m (557 feet) at full power.
The MR18 has 5 output modes including High,Med ,Low,Strobe and SOS. And it features a dependable magnetic MODE SELECTOR that allows users to precisely select the their desired output mode for easy to use. Besides, the light can be powered by two CR123A (3.0V)or RCR123A (3.0V) batteries or a single 18650 (3.7V) battery and you can get it powered easily.
The MR18 is an excellent light for every day carry, gift, camping, hiking and household etc. applications.
· Cree XML2-U4 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
· Max output 800 lumens
· Magnetic mode selector
· Max run-time up to 8 hours
· Beam distance up to 170m(557ft)
· Retractable light blocking shield
· Reverse polarity protection
· IPX-8 water-proof
· Weight only 77.5g w/o battery
· Easily powered by CR123A, RCR123A, or 18650 Lithium Battery
· Aerospace class aluminum alloy with military grade type III hard anodized body
Output：Low 120Lumens / 8h
Med 380Lumens / 3.4h
High 800Lumens / 2h
Waterproof：IPX68(under water 200m)
Dimension：27.5mm(head dia.) * 27.5mm(tube dia.) * 112mm(length)
Net weight：77.5g (excluding battery)