KL52 PLUS is an innovative, waterproof hunting light featuring innovative zoom/focus mechanism design for adjustable focus and interchangeable color LED modules. It is one of your must-have hunting kits in your gun light arsenal.
· High intensity LEDs with 50,000 hours lifespan
· Rapid LED module change without tools
· Two tubes design with covered threads to avoid dirt and debris to get into
· Fully adjustable from a flood to spot light beam for the desired distance of each hunting landscape
· IPX-8 standard weatherproof design allows it to be used during heavy rain
· Made from precision machined high grade 6061 aircraft aluminum
· Matte black finish and non-reflective with military grade type III hard anodization
· Versatile usage as a handheld, scope mounted or rail mounted
Beam Distance：White 365m / 400 YARD
Red 342m / 375 YARD
Green 413m / 452 YARD
Output：High 800Lumens / 1.63h
Middle 240Lumens / 5.6h
Low 36Lumens / 30h
Waterproof：IPX-8(under water 2m)
Dimension：54mm(head dia.) * 25.4mm(tube dia.) * 170mm(length)
Does this flashlight come with 2 batteries and charger? And does it have the cable switch seperate?
Yes, of course, the flashlight comes with 2 rechargeable 18650 3000mAh batteries and 1 cable remote switch.
What device is needed to complement the ultra violet led to visually use it as mentioned in the manual. no mention of what that device should be?
The ultraviolet led cannot be seen by naked eyes, you can use it along with a night version device, if you want to test it, you can turn on your flashlight, then face the light to the camera of your cell phone, then you can see the ultraviolet led on your screen.